- Place wonton wrappers in a muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees For 11-12 minutes until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Mash together softened cream cheese and sour cream with salt and pepper until very smooth. Transfer to plastic bag and snip a corner off for easy piping.
- Add a forkful of lox to each wonton cup. Divide evenly.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into cups in small dots.
- Top each cup with slivered red onion, grape tomatoes, and capers.
- Serve immediately or make in advance and chill. Best if you eat them the same day though.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-fu3.