Yukon potatoes mixed with a lemon and olive oil dressing and tossed with fresh celery and pancetta. Much lighter than a mayo potato salad but lots of flavor!
1) Scrub potatoes to remove dirt and then cook in salted boiling water for 25-35 minutes depending on size of potatoes. Drain potatoes and let cool for 15 minutes.
2) Lay out bacon or pancetta on a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until it’s very crispy. Drain on a paper towel, cool, and coarsely chop.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper, set aside.
4) When potatoes are cool, roughly chop them and add them to a large bowl with sliced celery.
5) Toss potatoes and celery with all your dressing and add bacon and chopped parsley.
6) Chill for a few hours until cool or serve at room temperature. It’s better if you cool it though in my opinion.