Shockingly flavorful muffins with lemon zest, greek yogurt, and a lemon glaze. Really good for a morning snack!
1) Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk wet ingredients (including lemon juice and zest) into a separate bowl.
2) Stir wet ingredients into dry. If the batter is too dry, add a bit more milk until it’s a thick batter.
3) Lightly butter a 12 muffin tin (or two 6).
4) Fill tins almost completely to the top.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the center of a muffin.
6) Let muffins cool.
7) For glaze, mix powdered sugar with lemon juice and maybe a few drops of water.
8) Drizzle glaze over cooled muffins.