1) Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the honey, oil, and water. When adding the water, add it slowly and only add as much as you need for the dough to come together.
2) When the dough comes together in a ball, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough for about ten minutes until it passes the famous windowpane test.
3) Put the tiny ball of dough in an oiled pan and let it ferment (rise) for about 90 minutes.
4) After the 90 minutes is up, the dough will be doubled in volume (or should be) and will be very pliable.
5) Chop it in half!
6) Take one half and slowly roll it out to the length of a sheet pan.
7) Flour both sides of the dough lightly to keep it from sticking and go slowly. You should be able to get this dough almost paper thin.
8) Transfer the dough carefully to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper that has been lightly oiled.
9) Spray the top of the cracker dough with some water and then go crazy with the toppings!
10) Bake about 18 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees (turn the pan half way through to get both sides cooked evenly).
11) Once the cracker is cool, which just takes a few minutes, break it into pieces.