1) Grind any whole spices you are using and roughly chop nuts.
2) Add spices, seeds, and nuts to oats and mix well to combine.
3) Add sweetener to mixture and stir well.
4) Spread granola out onto two baking sheets. Make sure there is an even layer on both sheets.
5) Bake granola at 300 degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 3-5 minutes. Keep a really close eye on it.
6) Remove granola once it’s golden brown and let it cool for a few minutes.
7) Add dried fruit to granola and let it cool completely.
8) Stir in a large plastic bag and serve with yogurt or milk.