My version of chips with seasonings that is very similar to cool ranch Dorito seasoning.
1) Mix together spices in a small bowl.
2) Cut tortillas into sixths.
3) Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches 350 degrees F. Use a thermometer please! You only need about 1 1/2 inches of oil in the pan to make the chips.
4) Fry chips in batches until they are lightly browned and stop bubbling in the oil, about five minutes per batch.
5) Remove the chips from the oil and immediately toss them with some seasoning mix.
The will continue to get crispy as they cool.