A quick and unique stir fry dish with pork, kimchi, and a few other tasty ingredients.
1) Dice pork and combine with marinade ingredients. Let sit for a few minutes.
2) Roughly chop bok choy, scallions, and kimchi and set aside.
3) Cook noodles according to package.
4) In wok or large skillet, add vegetable oil and sesame oil over high heat.
5) Once oils are hot, add pork and marinade and cook until pork is cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
6) Add veggies and an extra dash of soy sauce and chili garlic sauce if you want.
7) Cook another minute until veggies are wilted but still slightly crisp.
8) Serve with noodles, chopped scallion greens, and a drizzle of kewpie mayo.