This creamy kale slaw is a massive upgrade from your classic coleslaw. Minced fresh kale with carrots and crunchy kohlrabi, tossed together with an easy creamy dressing and toppings!
1) Remove ribs from kale leaves and mince finely into strips. Also grate the carrot and cut the kohlrabi into matchsticks.
2) In a separate bowl, mix mayo, hot sauce, and lemon juice.
3) Pour dressing over slaw and stir well to combine.
4) Season with salt and pepper and top with dried blueberries and sunflower seeds.
5) Serve right away or make in advance.