A simple deviled egg recipe with whipped hummus. Also a write-up from my trip to Richmond to visit the Sabra factory!
1) Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with a few inches of cold water. Cover the pot and bring to a simmer. Kill the heat and let the eggs sit for 14-15 minutes.
2) Rinse the eggs with cold water to cool them and carefully peel them. If you use slightly older eggs, they will be easier to peel.
3) Peel the eggs and cut them in half down the center longwise. Then scoop out the yolks.
4) Add the yolks to a food processor with other ingredients and pulse until smooth.
5) Scoop the filling into a plastic bag and seal it tightly. Cut the tip off of one of the corners and pipe the filling back into the egg shells.
6) Top the eggs with garnish and sprinkle with paprika. Keep cool until serving!