How to make perfect cheesy eggs including the right way to nail the temperature and three different cheese examples for your scrambled eggs!
1) Heat your skillet over medium-low heat. Grate cheese and scramble eggs vigorously.
2) When skillet is hot, add butter and melt (you can also substitute with oil).
3) Pour in scrambled eggs and let sit for about 10 seconds until the eggs start to firm up on the bottom.
4) Then stir eggs vigorously with a spatula.
5) When eggs are mostly set but with a bit of uncooked eggs, remove skillet from heat and add grated cheese. Fold scrambled eggs a few times off the heat until eggs finish cooking and cheese is melted.
6) Turn eggs out onto a plate and garnish with a pinch of salt and fresh chives. Eat immediately!