A favorite new side dish! Flash cooked celery over high heat with a simple spicy and sweet dressing. Just a few ingredients!
1) Slice celery into long thin strips, about 3-4 inches long.
2) In a medium bowl stir together oil, vinegar, ginger, salt, and sugar.
3) Toss celery and diced pepper into the oil mixture and toss to combine well and coat the celery.
4) Heat a large, sturdy skillet or wok over high heat. Once hot, add celery and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) After celery is flash cooked, remove from pan immediately.
Taste salad and adjust seasoning as needed. It might need an extra dash of salt or splash of vinegar.
Serve salad warm or chill and sold cold!