1) Dice hot dog into cubes and add to a skillet over medium heat with a small drizzle of oil. Cook until hot dog pieces are starting to get crispy and brown, about five minutes.
2) Meanwhile, dice potatoes by cutting into planks, then sticks, and finally diced. Also dice onion and mince garlic.
3) When hot dog is done cooking, remove and add potatoes. Add another drizzle of oil if pan is dry along with a pinch of salt. Let potatoes cook until they are starting to get crispy on the outsides, about 10 minutes. Stir once or twice as they cook.
4) When potatoes are almost done (Crispy but soft on the inside) add in onions and garlic and cook until veggies are soft. Stir on hot dogs at the end to reheat. Season hash with salt, pepper, and paprika.
5) In a separate medium skillet, add a drizzle of oil or small pad of butter and let melt over medium heat. Crack in two eggs and cook over-easy. I like to do mine sunny-side up by cooking for a minute and then putting a lid or plate on the skillet and letting the egg steam for 30 seconds.
Serve the egg over the hash with hot sauce (or ketchup) on the side.