These baked honey Sriracha chicken thighs have just a few ingredients and are my new favorite way to cook chicken thighs! Sweet, savory, and spicy!
5-6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Sesame seeds, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Season chicken thighs well with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs in a cold cast iron skillet over medium-low heat, skin-side down. Cook for 15 minutes without touching.
- Flip chicken thighs. Baste the thighs with half of the honey sriracha sauce and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Test chicken thighs for doneness. They should rich 165˚ F. in the thickest part of the thigh.
- If chicken is within five-ten degrees of being done, baste a second time with the remaining sauce and return to the oven for five more minutes.
- When chicken is done, let rest for a few minutes before serving and garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.