1) Chop up all meats and veggies and add them to a large bowl.
2) If it is too runny or thin, add 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken it a bit.
3) Take dumpling wrappers, fill with mix, and close.
4) Using a large pan with a tight-fitting lid, coat the bottom of the pan with a few Tablespoons of neutral oil (ie canola).
5) Once the oil is glistening hot, place the dumplings in the pan, seam-side up. Make sure that none of the dumplings are touching or they will fuse together.
6) Let the potstickers fry on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes until the bottoms of the potstickers are turning a nice brown.
7) After a few minutes of frying, steam the potstickers (first pour off pools of oil from pan), turn the heat down to low, slowly pour about 1/4 Cup of water in pan and very quickly put the lid on the pan.
8) After a few minutes of steaming, take the lid off and the potstickers are ready.
9) Cut into one before serving to make sure it’s cooked all the way through.
10) Serve with sauce!