1) Use a simple double boiler to melt chocolate. Get a pot of water boiling and then just set a stainless steel bowl over the boiling water with the chocolate and butter. Stir it occasionally and eventually it will melt together.
2) Place foil cups into the metal cupcake pan.
3) Using a knife, carefully spread some chocolate on the bottom of each tin and along the sides.
4) Stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes to get super hard.
5) While your cups are cooling keep your chocolate warm, but turn your water down to low.
6) Mix some of the peanut butter with sugar and honey, some with cinnamon, and some with cayenne.
7) Add a Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixtures to eat cup.
8) Smooth out the filling using a knife to create a level layer.
9) Put the cups back in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.
10) Using a knife, spread on some of the chocolate over each cup.
11) Stick these back in the freezer for 15 minutes to set and then move them to the fridge to store.