1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in peanut butter and tahini if you’re using tahini.
2) Add wet ingredients and combine well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3) Lay out a sheet of parchment paper in your sheet pan. Add 1/4 of the flake batter to the parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap.
4) Use a rolling pin or something to flatten the batter out into a very thin layer over the parchment paper. You should almost be able to see through it.
5) Remove plastic wrap leaving just batter and parchment paper.
6) Bake for about 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees and turn the pan once halfway through. Let flakes cool when they come out.
7) Once cool, use your fingers or a dough scraper to cut the sheet into flakes. Repeat with all the batter. You can do more than one sheet pan at a time.
8) Once all your flakes are made, add them all back to a sheet pan and turn the oven down to 250 degrees.
9) Bake the flakes a second time for 20-30 minutes at 250 degrees to further crisp them up. Stir the flakes every 10 minutes.
10) Store in an airtight plastic bag and serve with granola, dried fruit, and milk.