Grilled eggplant pureed with just a few other tasty ingredients makes for the perfect baba ganoush dip!
1) Cut eggplants in half longwise and cut a few slits in the skin which will make it easier to peel later. Drizzle with olive oil and season eggplant with a pinch of salt.
2) Grill eggplant over high heat for 5 minutes skin-side up, then flip and grill for another 5-7 minutes until eggplants are tender to the touch. They should give quite a bit when they are done.
3) Remove eggplant from the grill and place them all in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let them steam for 15 minutes.
4) Peel eggplant and add to a food process along with tahini, garlic, lemon, cumin, paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) Pulse until mostly smooth and season to your liking.
6) Spoon baba ganoush into a serving dish and drizzle with oil and fresh chopped parsley. Serve with pita chips!