Fresh lettuce wraps stuffed with grilled marinated tofu and a spicy veggie slaw and lots of tasty toppings. Healthy and delicious!
1) Slice tofu block into 3 even pieces and press out some of the liquid from each piece with a few paper towels. Then add to a plate with soy sauce and sesame oil and marinate for 5-10 minutes, turning once or twice.
2) To make slaw, grate or slice all of the veggies very fine and add to a bowl.
3) In a separate bowl, stir together dressing ingredients (soy sauce, fish sauce, mirin, garlic, and habanero). The habanero is very spicy obviously, you can live it out or sub for a less spicy pepper if you want.
4) Pour dressing over slaw and toss to coat well.
5) Wash lettuce leave and dry them.
6) Grill tofu blocks over high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side until they are well seared.
7) Slice tofu into sticks when it comes off the grill.
8) For each lettuce wrap, use two pieces of lettuce so it isn’t too flimsy. Add slaw and a few strips of tofu. Top with toppings and eat!