A spicy pesto mixed with buckwheat noodles and topped with sesame oil grilled tofu.
1) Press tofu under a flat surface with a bit of weight to press out some of the water. Then slice tofu into triangle pieces that work well for grilling.
2) Brush tofu with sesame oil and set aside until ready to grill.
3) Combine pesto ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a paste. If you don’t have a food processor, you can mince all the ingredients well and stir together.
4) Cook soba noodles according to package and then drain and toss with pesto.
5) Grill tofu over medium-high heat for 6 minutes a side, turning 90 degrees halfway through to make criss-cross marks.
6) Serve tofu over soba noodles.