1) For sauce, mince garlic and dill and stir with other ingredients. Let chill until needed.
2) Rub corn and tempeh with a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3) Grill corn over medium-high heat for about 12 minutes until there are light grill marks on each side.
4) Grill tempeh over medium-high heat for about 8 minutes until it has a crispy exterior.
5) Cut corn off the cob and cube tempeh. Mix with rinsed black beans and minced basil. Stir in a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or cold!