1) Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drizzle steak with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season liberally with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning. In a separate bowl, half fingerling potatoes and drizzle with two tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Add steak to grill and grill for 5-6 minutes per side until the steak has good grill marks and reaches an internal temperature of at least 140˚ F in the thickest part of the steak.
3) Cook the potatoes at the same time in a grill pan, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are crispy in parts and tender in the center. They will need about 15 minutes to cook through.
4) Remove steak and potatoes from the grill. The steak will probably be done a few minutes ahead of the potatoes. Let steak rest for five minutes before slicing.
5) Slice the steak into thin strips. If there is a noticeable grain to the steak, try to slice it against the grain.
6) Make a wrap by adding about ½ cup of baby spinach to a large flour tortilla. Add ¼ pound of sliced steak, chopped potatoes, and a drizzle of French’s yellow mustard.
7) Roll wrap tightly and slice in half.
Wraps make a great on-the-go dinner or lunch option!