Beautiful, colorful veggies are grilled and blended into a tasty salsa. Perfect for the spring/summer season.
1) Wash veggies and chop them into big pieces, halves and quarters.
2) Toss veggies with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
3) Add veggies to grill pan or foil and grill over high heat for 10-15 minutes until veggies are blistered and bursting.
4) Let cool for at least a few minutes.
5) Pulse in a blender until it reaches the consistency you want.
6) Serve warm or cold with chips!