Change up the standard potato salad by grilling the potatoes to give them some great texture!
1) Peel potatoes and cut in half. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
2) Grill potatoes over medium heat for 25-30 minutes until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Turn them occasionally.
3) Chop other ingredients and add to a large bowl.
4) Let potatoes cool slightly and chop as well. Add to the bowl.
5) Stir in mayo and yogurt and taste for salt and pepper.
6) Serve immediately or chill. Will keep for up to a week in the fridge.