This twist on classic guacamole where you grill all the ingredients before mixing adds a slightly smokey flavor to the dip. Amazing!
1) Halve and pit the avocados. Add them to a bowl along with the jalapenos, red onion, grape tomatoes, and lime.
2) Drizzle all the ingredients with olive oil and season them well with salt.
3) Heat grill to high heat and add avocados, flesh side down. If you have a grill pan, add all the other veggies to the grill pan so they don’t fall through the grates. If you don’t have a grill pan, wrap them loosely in foil.
4) Grill the veggies for about eight minutes, until they start to soften and char slightly around the edges.
5) Remove all of them from the grill and let cool for a few minutes.
6) Scoop avocado halves into a large bowl. Mince the jalapenos (remove the seeds), onion, and tomatoes. Add them to the bowl.
7) Mince fresh cilantro and add to the bowl along with the juice from the lime that was grilled.
8) Mash together and season with salt if needed. Serve with chips warm or cold.