- To make sauce, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If sauce seems too thick (it should be pourable), add hot water by the tablespoon to thin it out.
- To sear the tofu, cut tofu into 1/4-inch planks and press between a few paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Sprinkle each piece of tofu on both sides with sesame seeds. Press the seeds into the tofu so they stick.
- Add a drizzle of vegetable oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add tofu and sear for 4-5 minutes per side until browned. Set seared tofu aside.
- Cook rice noodles according to package. When cooked, drain and toss with a little sesame oil or peanut sauce to prevent sticking.
- Make bowls by piling in some noodles and top with a piece of tofu and all the veggies. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds or peanuts. Drizzle liberally with peanut sauce dressing.
These bowls make great lunches. Bring the dressing separately and add it right before eating.