1) Mix baking soda, flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Then stir in greek yogurt.
2) Add your liquid ingredients next and whisk the batter until it’s smooth. If it ends up being too thick, add a bit more milk.
3) Add a small amount of butter to your pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Once it’s melted add about 1/3-1/2 cup of the batter for each pancake.
4) When bubbles start to form on top and the edges get firm, it’s time to flip. Generally, after about 3 minutes cooking on the first side, the pancakes should be ready to flip.
5) Flip pancakes and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
6) Serve as soon as possible with butter and maple syrup.