This is a delicious spinach quesadilla with a Greek twist. This tastes almost like classic spanakopita smashed into a yummy quesadilla!
1) In a large skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil followed by pepper, onion, scallions and garlic. Cook until veggies soften, 4-5 minutes.
2) Chop and wash spinach well and then add to the skillet along with dill seed and a pinch of salt and pepper. The spinach will start to wilt almost immediately. Cook for a minute or two until spinach is wilted. Remove skillet from heat and let cool briefly.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta, yogurt, feta, and mozzarella cheese.
4) Fold in the skillet ingredients into the dairy ingredients.
5) To make a quesadilla, wipe out the skillet that you cooked the veggies in and add a fresh drizzle of oil. Add one tortilla to the skillet over medium heat and spread on some of the spinach filling on one half of the tortilla. It might look too runny, but it will firm up as it cooks.
6) Fold tortilla over the filling and cook for about 4 minutes per side until the tortilla is nice and crispy and the filling is cooked through.
7) When quesadilla is cooked through, remove it from the skillet and slice it into 3-4 pieces. Serve the quesadilla with avocado and hot sauce if you want!