Homemade pita chips with ground lamb, feta cheese sauce, and topping galore make these nachos different and excellent.
Toppings: (These are what I used, but go crazy)
1) Place ingredients for feta sauce in a blender and blend. Zest off the lemon before juicing it.
2) Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the sauce (or mix it with the other ingredients).
3) Cut pita into eights without peeling them apart. Place pitas on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes (stirring once or twice while cooking).
5) Chop toppings.
6) Place lamb in a skillet with a pinch of salt and cumin. Let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring a few times until it browns.
7) Place pitas on a platter, add lamb, and a few spoonfuls of sauce.
8) Serve with toppings!