1) Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan over low heat. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. When melted, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
2) For the goat cheese mixture, beat everything together until smooth.
3) Once slightly cool, stir in sugar until dissolved and then beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, add a pinch of salt and mix in the flour.
4) Stir in the raspberries and goat cheese mixture. The goat cheese mixture is optional honestly.
5) Add batter to a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes (20-25 minutes if you aren’t using the goat cheese mixture).
6) Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving. They should be pretty gooey. If you want them firmer, you might want to add another 5 minutes onto the baking time.