1) Stir together ground pork, red pepper flakes, syrup, cumin seeds, salt and pepper. Form pork into four even-sized thin patties. The patties should be roughly the size of the bread you are using.
2) Add a drizzle of oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage patties and cook for about four minutes per side until the patties are cooked through. They should be thin patties and cook quickly.
3) While the patties cook, slice onions, peaches, cheese, and butter bread.
4) When the patties are done, remove from the pan and add bread slices, butter side down. Top with cheese, a cooked patty per sandwich, fresh peach slices (season with salt), red onion, and sprouts. Top with another piece of bread, butter side up.
(NOTE: If you grate the cheese and sprinkle a bit in between the layers, the sandwich will stick together better as the sandwich cooks.)
5) Cook sandwich for 3-4 minutes per side until cheese is melted. If the cheese isn’t melting well, you can add a drizzle of water to the skillet and cover with a bowl so the cheese melts quickly.
6) When sandwiches are cooked through, remove from pan and cut in half. Serve immediately!