1) Whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients or shake them together in a jar.
2) Cook the chicken by liberally seasoning two chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in an oven safe pan. Once the oil is hot, set the chicken in the pan, skin side down. Let that cook for about 7 minutes and then flip it. Cook for 7 more minutes and then transfer to an oven to finish cooking at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
3) Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and then slice it up!
4) Toast the pecans by setting them in a dry pan until they are warm and fragrant.
5) Wash and dry the greens if they aren’t pre-washed.
6) Add a few handfuls of greens along with cheese to a large bowl. Pour a few tablespoons of dressing in the bowl and tossed everything for a bit until all the greens were well coated.
7) Sprinkle on the pecans, lay down your sliced peaches and chicken.