1) Peel and roughly chop carrots. Divide them between six mason jars and add a handful of spinach to each jar.
2) Peel a pineapple, cut it into quarters and cut out the core from each quarter. Chop up two quarters and save two quarters for something else (eating). Add sliced bananas, blueberries, and chopped pineapple to mason jars in an even distribution.
3) Add 2 tablespoons greek yogurt to each jar and top with a tablespoon of ground flax. Seal the mason jars and freeze.
4) When you’re ready to make a smoothie, open a jar and add a cup of orange juice.
5) Remove the blade, washer, and housing for a blender and assemble it on the mason jar. It should screw on in place of the mason jar lid and be a water tight seal.
6) Stick the mason jar on the blender and blend until smooth!
7) Unscrew jar and enjoy!
TIP: Before you add a bunch of ingredients to the jars, assemble one on the blender empty to make sure it fits correctly.