1) Chop bacon into bits and add it to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until bacon starts to get crispy and fat is rendering out, about 6 minutes.
2) Add chopped potatoes to the skillet and cook with bacon until potatoes are cooked through and starting to get crispy and bacon is completely cooked, about another 8ish minutes. Add paprika while the potatoes cook.
3) Add onions and garlic to skillet and continue to cook. Once onions and garlic are cooked, kill the heat and season the skillet with salt and pepper.
4) Meanwhile, whisk together eggs with milk and cream and a pinch of pepper. Add eggs to a skillet or pan with olive oil over medium heat and cook scrambled eggs until the eggs are just set, about 4 minutes.
5) Split potato and bacon mixture between 6 freezer safe bowls with lids. Top potatoes with eggs and grated cheese. Cool and then cover and freeze bowls or you can serve immediately by garnishing with scallions.
TO reheat frozen bowls: Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted.