Muffins made with flax meal, brown sugar, and a dash of cocoa powder. Perfect for breakfast or for a snack!
1) Combine all the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
2) Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Try not to overmix. If batter is really dry, add in a bit more milk.
3) Lightly grease a few muffin tins with nonstick spray, oil, or butter.
4) Spoon batter into muffin tins. They should be a bit above 3/4 full. Sprinkle on some flax if you want.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for 16-20 minutes.
6) Cool and serve with some butter or honey!