Perfectly grilled flank steak chopped up and stuffed in a burrito with tons of fixings.
1) Rub spices all over both sides of flank steak. Don’t go light on the seasonings!
2) Grill steak for 4-5 minutes per side on high heat for medium rare steak.
3) Let steak rest for 10 minutes and then slice across the grain.
4) TO prep burritos, set up steaming basket in a large pot with 1/2 inch of water.
5) Bring to a simmer. Then add tortilla and cheese.
6) Cover and steam for about 30 seconds.
7) Remove tortilla and pile high with steaks and other toppings.
8) Roll it up and serve it!