Eggs with cream are dotted with goat cheese and various peppers to look like fireworks exploding. It’s a pretty dish and also tasty!
1) Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Whip your eggs together with your cream and salt and pepper.
2) Add the butter to an oven safe pan over medium-high heat. I used an oven safe 12 inch non-stick skillet, but you can use any pan that can go from stovetop to oven. Obviously, the smaller pan you use the thicker your frittata will be.
3) When your butter is melted, add your eggs and cook for just 30 seconds until they start to set. Then take them off the heat and dot the eggs with goat cheese. Festively arrange the peppers and tomatoes to look like firecrackers!
4) Finish the dish in the oven. It should take no more than 10 minutes to set up.
5) Serve immediately. If you use a good non-stick pan, you can slide the entire frittata out of the pan onto a cutting board for serving.