Everything croutons that use stale bread and a wonderful “everything” spice mix. Baked until crunchy and served on any salad!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cube bread into 1/4-inch cubes.
2) Combine spice mix in a small bowl. Be sure to use flaked/minced onion and garlic. DON’T use garlic or onion powder. Also use pretzel salt, not kosher salt.
3) Toss egg white with bread cubes to coat well and then sprinkle in spice mix to coat well. You might not need all of it, but go heavy on it. The cubes should be well coated.
4) Bake the croutons at 375 degrees F. for 10-15 minutes until the bread is toasted lightly. Stir the croutons once halfway through.
5) When croutons are mostly crunchy and browned slightly remove from the oven. Let cool completely and store in an airtight bag for 1-2 weeks.