Super healthy energy bars baked up in delicious cookie form. Instead of butter, you can use tofu to make cookies!
1) Drain tofu and add it to a mixer bowl with peanut butter, brown sugar, and honey. Beat on medium speed for 4-5 minutes until the ingredients are mixed well.
2) Add in eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and baking powder, and salt. Then mix in flour and rolled oats in one-cup amounts.
3) Mix until dough just comes together. Try not to over mix the cookie dough. Stir in chocolate chips and dried cranberries at the very end.
4) Line baking sheets with parchment paper and scoop out heaping tablespoons of dough onto the sheets. Just leave about an inch in between cookies. They won’t expand like normal cookies.
5) Bake the cookies for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Finished cookies should be lightly browned on top and not gooey to the touch.
6) Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before eating and store extras in a plastic bag.