1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay out corn on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning once, until corn is well charred. You can also grill the corn over medium heat.
2) Let corn cool briefly and then shuck. Cut corn kernels off the cob. I find it helpful to cut kernels off in a bowl so the kernels don’t scatter all over.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together mayo, lime, hot sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and stock.
4) Add sauce to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for a few minutes until it starts to bubble.
5) STir in corn and cook for 2-3 minutes until the mixture thickens and the corn is heated through.
6) Transfer corn to a serving bowl (or split between a few) and garnish with crumbled cheese, cilantro, and chili powder. Serve with chips!