- In a small food processor, add all the dressing ingredients, pulse until it’s in a coarse paste. Remove and set aside.
- Cook rice or soba noodles according to package (I prefer a medium width rice noodle). Then drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking.
- Chop all the veggies and toppings.
- Add cooked noodles to a big bowl and toss well with the dressing mixture.
- Add 1/2 or 3/4 of the veggies (not sesame seeds or scallions) to the noodles and stir well to combine. Store noodles in the fridge until serving.
- To finish noodles top with rest of veggies, sesame seeds, and scallions.
Season noodles with soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, or sriracha to your tastes.
Loosely adapted from a NY Times recipe.