These are the perfect summer appetizer. All made on the grill! Cook the slider filling in one block that’s the same size as your rolls and then assemble them! Genius and delicious!
1 package sweet Hawaiian rolls (12 rolls)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 pound ground beef
6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Stone ground mustard
Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. On a baking sheet, shape ground beef into a slightly larger rectangle than the buns. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cut buns in half longwise with a serrated knife. Take the bottom half of the buns and spread a very thin layer of butter on it. Add buns to grill, cut-side down for 30 seconds. Remove.
- Top buns with a drizzle of mustard and pickles.
- Add beef rectangle to grill. Grill for about 3-4 minutes on the first side. Then flip carefully (might need to use two spatulas). Grill on second side for about 1-2 minutes. Then add cheese. Cover grill.
- When cheese is melted, transfer beef off of grill and move it to prepared slider buns. Add top buns and cut up individual sliders.
- Serve while warm!
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-fdK.