Jalapeño Poppers stuffed with sharp cheddar and wrapped in bacon!
6 large jalapeños, halved and seeded
6 strips bacon (not thick cut)
4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Half jalapeños but leave the stems on. Clean out seeds as well as possible.
- Stuff each jalapeños with grated cheese (amount might vary based on size).
- Sandwich jalapeños back together and wrap very tightly with a piece of bacon.
- Repeat with all jalapeños. Then grill jalapeño poppers for 12-15 minutes over medium heat, flipping occasionally. When the bacon is crispy and browned, they are done!
- Let cool for a minute before biting in as the cheese filling will be very hot.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-f67.