Cream cheese stuffed Jalapeño Poppers wrapped with thin, salty prosciutto.
6 large jalapeños, halved and seeded
6 strips prosciutto
4 ounces cream cheese
- Half jalapeños but leave the stems on. Clean out seeds as well as possible.
- Stuff each jalapeños with cream cheese (amount might vary based on size).
- Sandwich jalapeños back together and wrap very tightly with a piece of prosciutto.
- Repeat with all jalapeños. Then grill jalapeño poppers for 10-12 minutes over medium heat, flipping occasionally. When the prosciutto is crispy and browned, they are done!
- Let cool for a minute before biting in as the cream cheese filling will be very hot.