Quick Spicy Peanut Sauce:
Quick Pickled Veggies:
1) Cook quinoa according to package. Once cooked, fluff quinoa with a fork and let it cool to room temperature.
2) For pickled veggies, slice veggies into thin strips or half-coins and add to a bowl with apple cider vinegar and salt. Stir together and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
3) Stir together peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust seasoning of sauce to your liking. Add more soy if you want it saltier or more sriracha for a more spicy version.
4) Cook Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Veggie Burgers in a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of canola oil to prevent sticking. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side until veggie burgers are browned and cooked through.
5) To make a bowl, add about ½ cup of cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Top with a few big spoonfuls of the quick pickled veggies and a chopped up Bibimbap Veggie Burger. Top with fresh mint, microgreens, and spoonfuls of the spicy peanut sauce.