Need a last minute appetizer? Check out these 3-ingredient Artichoke Puffs! Always a hit!
14-16 ounces puff pastry
1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
4 ounces cream cheese
Parmesan cheese (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thaw puff pastry and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. Cut it into 12 even squares. Mold puff pastry squares into a muffin tin.
- Drain marinated artichokes and dry them well on a few paper towels.
- Add about 1/2 tablespoon of cream cheese to each puff pastry and top with a few artichoke pieces.
- Optionally, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake artichoke puffs until they are golden brown and puffed, about 20-22 minutes.
- Serve while warm for best snacking, but they are fine at room temperature as well. If you make them in advance, reheat them in a 350 degrees F. oven for a few minutes before serving.