1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
2) Mix in brandy and egg.
3) Once all of those things are combined, add in half of your flour and keep beating.
4) Next, add your honey and milk. Mix this in well.
5) Then add your last cup of flour and you should end up with a pretty thick batter. Take about a tablespoon sized amount of batter and roll it loosely in your fingers to form a ball. Line these up on a baking sheet (don’t need to grease it) or parchment paper is even better. Give them a few inches apart to grow.
6) Sprinkle cookies with lots of sugar. You should get about 2 dozen out of a batch.
7) Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees or until the edges are just brown. Cool the cookies on a rack.