1) If you are making your own chutney, just combine the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, mashing lightly, until the mixture is thick, stirring regularly, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
2) Combine the dressing ingredients in a small food processor and pulse until well combined. Some chunks are okay.
3) You can use any chicken for this, but if you are using fresh chicken, season it well with salt and pepper and sear it in a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil until it’s cooked through, about 8 minutes per side. I find it helpful to butterfly my breasts in half so they cook evenly.
4) Add arugula to a medium bowl and toss with about half of the dressing. It should be very lightly dressed.
5) Divide arugula between plates an top with sliced chicken, fresh mango slices, a dollop of yogurt, and cumin seeds. Serve with extra dressing on the side.