1) Peel off the cucumbers’ skin, slice them in half horizontally and scoop out the seeds, and then roughly chop into 1/2 inch sections.
2) Dice the cubanelle a bit finer just to make sure they get blended really well. You can leave the skin on for them.
3) Very roughly chopped the garlic and cashews.
4) Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend it up! This may require two batches.
5) After the soup is blended, be sure to taste for salt and pepper.
6) Stick the soup in the fridge for probably three hours (or overnight) to make sure it’s chilled really well.
7) Garnish the soup with some diced tomato, more diced cubanelle pepper, and a few drizzles of olive oil.