Toasted croissants with fried eggs and lots of veggies make for one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches. Messy, hearty and delicious!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Slice croissants in half carefully and lay them on a baking sheet, cut side down. Toast in the oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
3) Remove croissants from oven. Top with sliced avocado, red onion, and tomato on bottom half of croissant. Sprinkle grated cheese on top half of croissant.
4) Return to oven for 3-4 minutes.
5) Add a small dab of butter to a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted and bubbling, crack in four eggs. Cook for about 90 seconds on the first side until most of the white is cooked. Carefully flip eggs. Try not to break the yolks. Turn off the heat and let the eggs continue to gently cook.
6) Remove croissants from oven. Add two fried eggs to each croissant bottom. Top with sprouts and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add cheesy top of croissant and serve immediately!