1) Slice tortilla strips and add them to a small skillet with about a tablespoon of oil. Cook over medium-high heat until strips are very crispy and slightly browned, probably 7-8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2) Dice jalapeno, cut corn off the cob, mix eggs with some milk.
3) Remove strips from pan and add a small amount of oil or butter. Add corn and jalapenos to pan and season with a pinch of salt.
4) Cook until veggies are soft over medium heat, about 2 minutes. Then add in tortilla strips. Pour egg mixture (2 eggs per omelet) over veggies.
5) As the eggs cook, use a spatula to push the cooked eggs to the center and tilt the pan so the uncooked eggs flow out and cook.
6) Once the eggs are 90% cooked, add cheese to one half of the omelet and use a spatula to carfully fold omelet over. Cook for another 30 seconds or so on each side to melt cheese and finish cooking eggs.
7) Serve with salsa and cilantro.